Michigan teachers can now enter to win a week’s worth of IMSE’s renowned Orton-Gillingham training (a $1,175 value) by following us on social media and letting us know #WhyLiteracyMatters to you and your students.
- ‘Follow’ us on Twitter at Twitter.com/IMSEOG and ‘Like’ us on Facebook
- Be an active educator in the state of Michigan
- Either: Send us a 30-60 second video of yourself, or, write us a few sentences on Facebook, explaining #WhyLiteracyMatters to you and your students, and why you want IMSE’s Orton-Gillingham training. Feel free to be creative by showing off your classroom, school, or private practice — or showcase something more serious and heartfelt. The important thing we want to know is: what would this training mean to you?
- Tweet your video to us using the #WhyLiteracyMatters and #IMSEOGproud hashtags, and make sure to mention us with our @IMSEOG handle
- Or, leave your comments on our contest post on Facebook!
We’ll be checking out your submissions and choosing a winner by mid-March. Winners will receive a gift certificate for a free, 7-day training from IMSE, as well as the opportunity to be featured as the subject of a future IMSE Journal article.